Thank you for contacting Groovin’ Gourmets!
When ordering from our Express division, pills you can submit your request three different ways:
Express orders require at least 24-hours notice. Orders placed within 24 hours of an event are subject to menu and delivery availability, patient and should be ordered by phone – not email or online.
Upon placing your order, health you will receive an initial email confirmation within 24 business hours. A final confirmation email is automatically sent to you the day before your event. If you do not receive either of these confirmations, please contact our office.
- Cancellations: Due to our ingredient ordering process and production schedule, all event cancellations must be received 24 hours before the event’s date. Weekend orders must be cancelled by the preceding Thursday at 12:00 p.m. Orders cancelled after these deadlines may be charged in full.
- Terms of Payment: First-time clients and personal orders must be paid in full with a cleared check or credit card prior to the event. Returning business clients may opt for Net 30 terms. We accept checks, American Express, MasterCard, Visa and Discover.
- Purchasing Details: Receipts and invoices are emailed to you the day of your event.
- Late charges: Payments made more than 30 days after your event are subject to a $10.00 fee or 2 percent of the remaining balance, whichever is greater, calculated monthly.
- Order Delivery: Delivery rates begin at $20.00 for the Greater Richmond area, and our delivery area extends throughout much of the state. Our drivers have multiple deliveries on timed routes, so please ensure your on-site contact is present at the scheduled delivery time.
- Delivery Questions: In the rare event your order is incorrect or missing something, please call us immediately. If you call after office hours, our phone system will direct you to connect with our emergency line.
- Portion sizes: Our menus and pricing are based on a 6 oz. entrée portion and 4 oz. side portion. If you are planning a heavy dinner or feeding a group of hearty eaters, we suggest you increase your quantities to accommodate your desired serving amounts.
- Special Dietary Needs: We are happy to fulfill special dietary needs to the best of our abilities. To better assist you while reviewing our menu, the following symbols denote items that are safe for common dietary needs: (V) = Vegan Friendly; (GF) = Gluten Free.
- Disposables and Presentation: Express meals are served family style. We strive to be eco-friendly by using environmentally conscious disposable products whenever possible, such as:
- Compostable sugarcane plates
- Cardboard ice coolers (not Styrofoam)
- Recyclable boxes for box lunches (not plastic containers)
- Paperboard platters and serving trays (not black plastic petroleum trays)
Our hot food is presented in aluminum foil pans ready for you to open and enjoy. For an additional fee, you can also choose from the following presentation options:
- Wire-rack chafers
- Paper tablecloths
- Clear disposable plates and rolled cutlery
Upscale food presentation, bar service, staffing and rentals are also available through our Groovin’ Events division. Please contact us for more information.
Prices and availability are subject to change without notice.