Groovin’ Gourmets believes in the importance of being an active community member and is happy to offer our support to local charitable organizations. If your organization is interested in a donation for your next event, please review the criteria and information below:
Groovin’ Gourmets organizations eligible for support must meet the following requirements:
- Officially registered as a 501(c)(3) public charity.
- Specifically serve our local Richmond community.
- Support a similar philanthropic focus as Groovin’ Gourmets (see below).
Donation requests must be received at least eight weeks prior to your event, and priority is given to Groovin’ Gourmets’ clients and partners.
Unfortunately, we are unable to accommodate last-minute donation requests. Please allow three weeks for us to process and respond to your donation request.
GROOVIN’S PHILANTHROPIC FOCUS
Here at Groovin’, we are proud to support organizations that serve the following causes:
- Nutrition Education and Hunger Relief
- Environmental Preservation and Conservation
- Cancer Prevention and Awareness
TYPES OF SUPPORT
Organizations may request donations in the following formats:
- Silent/live auction donations
- In-kind food donations, beverages or services
HOW TO APPLY
Interested organizations must send a written request outlining your needs to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please. For efficient processing, please include the following details in your request:
- A project/event summary, including your goals and objectives.
- Proof of your 501(c)(3) status.
- Your organization’s mission statement.
- How you will market Groovin’ Gourmets to your end users (marketing value, expected audience, etc).